Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Email request draft

Dear Mr/Ms,

My name is Angelica Askamp, I am a psychology student at Antioch University Santa Barbara. One of the classes that I am taking is called Academic Writing, for that class I am requiered to do a couple of assignments and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with one of them.

Basically what I am supposed to do, is to reach out to an individual working in a career or organization that I am interested in, and request 3-5 writing artifacts. The reason why I have reached out to you is because I am a pschychology major and therefore I believe it would be very interesting to receive those artifacts from an actual psychologyst. Now what I will be doing with those artifacts, is analyze them and see what the differences are in writing style with each artifact. So if you would be willing to send me those artifacts, it would be great to receive various written artifacts so I can ultimately analyze the differences.

I hope I have been able to provide you with sufficient and clear information considering my assignment and I would highly appreciate it if you would be able to help me. If there are any questions or uncertainties, please don't hestitate in contacting me.

Kind regards,

Angelica Askamp

No comments:

Post a Comment